Skip to main content
Article thumbnail
Location of Repository

The excavation and analysis of an 18th century deposit of anatomical remains and chemical apparatus from the rear of the first Ashmolean Museum (now The Museum of the History of Science), Broad Street, Oxford.

By Graham Hull, Paul Blinkhorn, Paul Cannon, Sheila Hamilton-Dyer, C. Salter and B. White

Abstract

Focuses on the rescue excavation during a refurbishment at the Museum of History of the History of Science in Oxford, England which recovered deposits which appear to have been placed in the later 18th century. Extent of the refurbishment; Description of the potter assemblage found during the excavation; Analysis of the human bone that were found

Topics: aeo
Year: 2003
OAI identifier: oai:eprints.bournemouth.ac.uk:1117

Suggested articles


To submit an update or takedown request for this paper, please submit an Update/Correction/Removal Request.