Skip to main content
Article thumbnail
Location of Repository

Marriage celebrants

By Australian Sex Party


Under the Marriage Act 1961, a Commonwealth-registered marriage celebrant must: complete Certificate IV in Celebrancy  be assessed as a fit and proper person, and  pay an application fee and ongoing annual fees ministers of religion authorised to solemnise marriages are not subject to these standards and obligations Ministers of religion wishing to solemnise marriages must register as marriage celebrants and be subject to the same standards and obligations as marriage celebrants

Topics: Elections, Marriage
Publisher: Australian Sex Party
Year: 2016
OAI identifier:
Download PDF:
Sorry, we are unable to provide the full text but you may find it at the following location(s):
  • (external link)
  • Suggested articles

    To submit an update or takedown request for this paper, please submit an Update/Correction/Removal Request.