Skip to main content
Article thumbnail
Location of Repository

Buildings and Grounds--Land Owned Off Campus--Sussex County Subject File

By College of William and Mary

Abstract

Contains the contents of the "Buildings and Grounds--Land Owned Off Campus--Sussex County" file from the University Archives Subject File Collection. This file primarily contains transcriptions of documents, notes and copies of maps detailing property owned by the College of William and Mary in Sussex County, Virginia from the late 1700s to the 1850s. The date listed here is purely approximate. The finding aid for the University Archives Subject File Collection is available at http://scrc.swem.wm.edu/index.php?p=collections/controlcard&id=6514

Topics: College of William and Mary--History--18th century, College of William and Mary--History--19th century, Buildings and Grounds, Sussex County (Va.), Nottoway Quarter
Year: 1791
OAI identifier: oai:digitalarchive.wm.edu:10288/13620
Download PDF:
Sorry, we are unable to provide the full text but you may find it at the following location(s):
  • http://hdl.handle.net/10288/13... (external link)
  • http://scrc.swem.wm.edu/index.... (external link)
  • Suggested articles


    To submit an update or takedown request for this paper, please submit an Update/Correction/Removal Request.