Location of Repository

John R.L. Johnson, Jr. Oral History

By 

Abstract

The original manuscript transcript of this interview is available in University Archives Oral History Collection in the Special Collections Research Center, Swem Library, College of William and Mary.This interview was conducted as part of the College of William and Mary Oral History Project. John Lee Johnson came to William and Mary in 1926 as a transfer student from Radford State Teacher's College. His father, J.R.L. Johnson, had been a student here in the 1890s, joined the English faculty in 1928 and served in that position for about thirty years. His son graduated in 1928, later worked for Earl Gregg Swem in the college library, and went on to Harvard Law School. He served on the alumni society board and as its president, and from 1970 to 1976 was a member of the Board of Visitors.College of William and Mar

Topics: College of William and Mary--History--20th century, College of William and Mary--Alumni and alumnae, College of William and Mary. Board of Visitors--1970s
Publisher: College of William and Mary
Year: 1976
OAI identifier: oai:digitalarchive.wm.edu:10288/5481
Download PDF:
Sorry, we are unable to provide the full text but you may find it at the following location(s):
  • http://hdl.handle.net/10288/54... (external link)
  • Suggested articles


    To submit an update or takedown request for this paper, please submit an Update/Correction/Removal Request.