A Bibliography of Faculty Scholarship

Abstract

The purpose of this bibliography is to record in one place the substantial body of scholarship produced by the current faculty at the Catholic University, Columbus School of Law. From its humble beginnings under the tutelage of founding Dean William Callyhan Robinson, through its adolescent period when, like so many other American law schools, it was trying to define its pedagogical niche, to its eventual merger with the Columbus University Law School in 1954, the law school at Catholic University has always retained a scholarly and remarkably productive faculty. The sheer quantity of writing, the breadth of research and the impressive list of law journals that include our faculty among their authors are exemplary. The publishing houses which regularly engage our faculty as authors are likewise impressive. One can certainly appreciate why the Columbus School of Law has been, and continues to be, a leader among law schools in scholarly research and writing

    Similar works