7 research outputs found

    A transform approach to polycyclic and serial codes over rings

    Get PDF
    Producción CientíficaIn this paper, a transform approach is used for polycyclic and serial codes over finite local rings in the case that the defining polynomials have no multiple roots. This allows us to study them in terms of linear algebra and invariant subspaces as well as understand the duality in terms of the transform domain. We also make a characterization of when two polycyclic ambient spaces are Hamming-isometric.Ministerio de Ciencia, Innovación y Universidades / Agencia Estatal de Investigación / 0.13039/501100011033 (grant PGC2018-096446-B-C21

    Galois LCD codes over mixed alphabets

    Get PDF
    Producción CientíficaIn this work we give a characterization of Galois Linear Complementary Dual codes and Galois-invariant codes over mixed alphabets of finite chain rings, which leads to the study of the Gray image of FpFp[θ]-linear codes, where p ∈ {2; 3} and θ = θ2 = 0 that provides LCD codes over Fp.Ministerio de Ciencia, Innovación y Universidades - Agencia Estatal de Investigación - Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional (project PGC2018-096446-B-C21

    On the structure of repeated-root polycyclic codes over local rings

    Get PDF
    Producción CientíficaThis paper provides the Generalized Mattson Solomon polynomial for repeated-root polycyclic codes over local rings that gives an explicit decomposition of them in terms of idempotents. It also states some structural properties of repeated-root polycyclic codes over finite fields in terms of matrix product codes. Both approaches provide a description of the -dual code for a given polycyclic code.MCIN/AEI /10.13039/501100011033 - EU NextGenerationEU/ PRTR (Grant TED2021-130358B-I00)Bulgarian Ministry of Education and Science, Scientific Programme “Enhancing the Research Capacity in Mathematical Sciences (PIKOM)”, No. DO1-67/05.05.2022.TÜB˙ITAK within the scope of 2219 International Post Doctoral Research Fellowship Program with application number 1059B19210116

    Assesse the Health literacy in Multiple Sclerosis patients

    No full text
    Background and objective: Health literacy is one of the major determinants of health and is one of the important factors in chronic diseases such as MS. The aim of this study was to evaluate the Health Literacy Association with health behaviors and health care utilization. Methods: This study was a cross-sectional study in which 100 patients with multiple sclerosis diseases selected by the convenience sampling in Qazvin hospital. Respondents completed the Rapid Estimate of Adult Literacy in Medicine, revised (REALM-R) and the Newest Vital Sign (NVS) instrument. For statistical analysis, we used logistic and ordinal regression and Kruskal-Wallis and Mann-Whitney tests. Results: Mean age of the subjects was 33/43&plusmn;8/53 years. On the NVS, 63% of respondents had a high likelihood of inadequate literacy and 26% had borderline health literacy and 11% had adequate health literacy. On the Realm-r, 7% had inadequate literacy and 93% had adequate health literacy, Using logistic regression the frequency of alcohol consumption and using cigarette (p<0/05) and level of education (p-value=0/045) were associated with higher odds of having inadequately health literacy as assessed by the Realm-r. There was a significant correlation between Realm-r health literacy (p value=0/007) and NVS (p-value=0/005) with visits to the emergency room (ER), and hospitalizations in the last 6 months. Conclusion: Based on the results of the current study it is necessary to pay more attention to the health literacy level of the affected people and promote it in health programs and health promotion. Paper Type: Research Article

    A Comparative Study of Marital Incompatibility, Coping Strategies and Emotional Schemas in Applicants for Divorce with and without Marital Infidelity History

    No full text
    The purpose of this study was to compare marital incompatibility, coping strategies and emotional schemas in applicants for divorce with and without marital infidelity history in Tehran. The research is an applied causal-comparative study. The statistical population of the research included all applicants for divorce with and without marital infidelity history in the city of Tehran who visited counseling centers in different areas of Tehran during the last three months of 2021. Participants were 60 people selected by accessible sampling method. The selected people were divided and matched into two groups of 30 people (15 women and 15 men) with a history of infidelity and 30 people (15 women and 15 men) without a history of infidelity. Research data were collected by Leahy Emotional Schema Questionnaire, Lazarus and Folkman coping strategies questionnaire and Beier-Sternberg Discord Questionnaire (DQ). The results showed that there is a difference between the two groups with and without a history of marital infidelity in emotional schema, coping strategies and marital incompatibility. The findings have useful implications for psychologists and family counselors in counseling cases of marital infidelity

    On LCP codes over a mixed ring alphabet

    Full text link
    In this paper, we introduce a standard generator matrix for mixed-alphabet linear codes over finite chain rings. Furthermore, we show that, when one has a linear complementary pair (LCP) of mixed-alphabet linear codes, both codes are weakly-free. Additionally, we establish that any mixed-alphabet product group code is separable. Thus, if one has a pair {C,D}\{C, D\} of mixed-alphabet product group codes over a finite chain ring that forms a LCP, it follows that CC and the Euclidean dual of DD are permutation equivalent.Comment: Submitted to Discrete Mathematic
    corecore