Skip to main content
Article thumbnail
Location of Repository

W. Melville Jones Oral History

By 

Abstract

The original manuscript transcript of this interview is available in University Archives Oral History Collection in the Special Collections Research Center, Swem Library, College of William and Mary.This interview was conducted as part of the College of William and Mary Oral History Project. Dr. Jones joined the English faculty at William and Mary in 1928, retiring in 1971 as vice-president emeritus. He was director of the College's John Marshall Bicentennial, director of program planning for the Jamestown Festival in 1957. He became dean of the faculty in 1958 and dean of the college in 1964.College of William and Mar

Topics: College of William and Mary--History--20th century, College of William and Mary--Faculty and Staff
Publisher: College of William and Mary
Year: 1974
OAI identifier: oai:digitalarchive.wm.edu:10288/5442
Download PDF:
Sorry, we are unable to provide the full text but you may find it at the following location(s):
  • http://hdl.handle.net/10288/54... (external link)
  • Suggested articles


    To submit an update or takedown request for this paper, please submit an Update/Correction/Removal Request.