Article thumbnail

Homes and housing for elderly people.

By P. Wanklyn


Most elderly people in Britain live independently in their own homes. Moving to alternative accommodation may be necessary for some people but requires careful consideration. A multidisciplinary assessment should be performed when a person plans to move into residential care; this should include the input of a doctor trained in geriatric medicine. A range of housing options is open to elderly people and these options are discussed here

Topics: Research Article
Publisher: BMJ Group
OAI identifier:
Provided by: PubMed Central
Download PDF:
Sorry, we are unable to provide the full text but you may find it at the following location(s):
  • http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.g... (external link)

  • To submit an update or takedown request for this paper, please submit an Update/Correction/Removal Request.

    Suggested articles