Exterior view of Gay's Lion Farm, December 1, 1931. A two-story stucco buildng can be seen at left. A large sign reads "Internationally Famous Gay's Lion Farm", while others advertise the nearly two hundred African lions and the farm's operating hours. A row of early-model automobiles can be seen parked in front of the building, while a large staute of a lion can be seen at right. A tall pepper tree is visible in the foreground at right
To submit an update or takedown request for this paper, please submit an Update/Correction/Removal Request.