Location of Repository

Comment on "Record of delta O-18 and O-17-excess in ice from Vostok Antarctica during the last 150,000 years" by Amaelle Landais et al.

By Martin F. Miller
Topics: Meteorology and Climatology, Glaciology
Publisher: American Geophysical Union
Year: 2008
DOI identifier: 10.1029/2008GL034505
OAI identifier: oai:nora.nerc.ac.uk:11570

Suggested articles



  1. (1984). Deuterium and oxygen 18 in precipitation: Modeling of the isotopic effects during snow formation,
  2. (2007). Diffusivity fractionations of H2 16O/H2 17O and H2 16O/H2 18O in air and their implications for isotope hydrology,
  3. (2005). High-precision isotope measurements of H2 16O, H2 17O, H2 18O, and the D17O-anomaly of water vapor in the southern lowermost stratosphere,
  4. (2004). International stable isotope reference materials,
  5. (2002). Isotopic fractionation and the quantification of 17O anomalies in the oxygen three-isotope system: An appraisal and geochemical significance, doi
  6. (2004). Kinetic 17O effects in the hydrologic cycle: Indirect evidence and implications,
  7. (2003). Mass-independent fractionation in stratospheric water: A potential new indicator of provenance,
  8. (2006). Modelling the budget of middle atmospheric water vapour isotopes,
  9. (2004). Possible descent across the ‘‘Tropopause’’ in Antarctic winter, doi
  10. (2008). Record of d18O and 17O-excess in ice from Vostok Antarctica during the last 150,000 years,
  11. (2005). Reference materials 8535, 8536, 8537, report of investigation,
  12. (1961). Standard for reporting concentrations of deuterium and oxygen-18 in natural waters,
  13. (1978). Standards for stable isotope measurements in natural compounds,
  14. (2006). The triple isotopic composition of oxygen in leaf water,
  15. (1998). The use of electrolysis for accurate d17O and d18O isotope measurements in water,
  16. (2001). Transfer of mass-independent fractionation in ozone to other oxygen-containing radicals in the atmosphere, doi

To submit an update or takedown request for this paper, please submit an Update/Correction/Removal Request.