The exterior of the pharmacy is shown. Morse's Chocolates are displayed in one window. Signs on the exterior advertise merchandise and the soda fountain and luncheonette. Clinton was platted in 1829 and named for New York Gov. Dewitt Clinton. It once was an important port on the Wabash River. The need for coal mines caused many Italian immigrants to locate there in the 1870s, that influence continues to remain strong
To submit an update or takedown request for this paper, please submit an Update/Correction/Removal Request.