These reports provide the results of qualitative and quantitative research into community attitudes about superannuation. Issues that have been considered in the research include:
• structure and regulation,
• tax treatment,
• rates of return, and
• related matters of the superannuation system and its impact on business.
The results of the research are published in three reports:
• Understanding Superannuation - Preliminary Report: Qualitative Investigation with Employers, Consumers & Industry
• Investigating Superannuation: Quantitative Investigation with Employers
• Investigating Superannuation: Quantitative Investigation with Superannuation Consumers.