Skip to main content
Article thumbnail
Location of Repository

AN ONTOLOGICAL PROXY AGENT FOR WEB INFORMATION PROCESSING

By Sheng-yuan Yang

Abstract

This paper discusses how ontology helps Web information processing to provide better Web services. We propose the ontology-supported solution integration and proxy techniques for Web information processing, which not only helps the user find out proper, integrated query results in accord with his/her proficiency level or satisfaction degree, but supports proxy access of query solutions through a four-tier solution finding process. Our experiment shows around 79.1 % of the user queries can be answered by Proxy Agent, leaving about 20.9 % of the queries for Answerer Agent to take care, which can effectively alleviate the overloading problem that usually associated with a backend server. 1

Year: 2009
OAI identifier: oai:CiteSeerX.psu:10.1.1.134.7721
Provided by: CiteSeerX
Download PDF:
Sorry, we are unable to provide the full text but you may find it at the following location(s):
  • http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/v... (external link)
  • http://ailab2.et.ntust.edu.tw/... (external link)
  • Suggested articles


    To submit an update or takedown request for this paper, please submit an Update/Correction/Removal Request.