Skip to main content
Article thumbnail
Location of Repository

Brooklyn Federation of Jewish Charities, Minutes 1922-1923

By Brooklyn Federation of Jewish Charities

Abstract

Digital imageThe Brooklyn Federation of Jewish Charities (BFJC) was formed in 1909 and in 1944 merged into the Federation for the Support of Jewish Philanthropic Societies of New York City to form the Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of New York. Brooklyn Federation of Jewish Charities supported local Jewish social service agencies with funding, administrative and other professional aid. Agencies in the Brooklyn Federation included Beth Moses Hospital, Brooklyn Free Loan Association, Brooklyn Hebrew Orphan Asylum, First Hebrew Day Nursery, Hebrew Educational Society, Jewish Community House of Bensonhurst, and numerous neighborhood YM-YWHAs.Digital finding aid

Topics: Brooklyn Federation of Jewish Charities, United Jewish Appeal-Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of New York, Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of New York, Federation of Jewish Charities in Brooklyn, Charities, Jews, Social service
Year: 1922
OAI identifier: oai:digital.cjh.org:2023953
Sorry, our data provider has not provided any external links therefore we are unable to provide a link to the full text.

Suggested articles


To submit an update or takedown request for this paper, please submit an Update/Correction/Removal Request.