Article thumbnail

Pengaruh Supervisi Akademik Kepala Sekolah dan Budaya Sekolah terhadap Kualitas Pelayanan Pendidikan

By T. (Thaha) Ma’ruf, A. (Aswandi) Aswandi and W. (Wahyudi) Wahyudi

Abstract

The quality of educational services is the result of service activities to meet the needs of the students so that there is a sense of satisfaction. This case has implications for the improvement of the schools quality to achieve the quality of educational services so that the predetermined educational goals can be achieved effectively. The quality of educational services is influenced by many factors, including academic supervision of principals and school culture. This study uses a quantitative approach to the type of causal study (study of the effect). This study is the sample with a sample of 55 people. From the results of the study, it is found that: (1) there was a significant effect of the principal academic supervision on the quality of educational services in MIN Pontianak with a regression coefficient of 0.147, (2) there was no significant effect of school culture on the quality of educational services in MIN Pontianak with a regression coefficient of -0.279, and (3) there was no significant relationship between the principal supervision and school cultures together on the quality of educational services in MIN Pontianak of 0.512 or 51.2% while the remaining 48.8% is explained by other variables not included in this research model

Topics: Indonesia, supervision, school culture, quality services, supervisi, budaya sekolah, kualitas pelayanan
Publisher: Tanjungpura University
Year: 2014
OAI identifier: oai:neliti.com:216406
Provided by: Neliti
Download PDF:
Sorry, we are unable to provide the full text but you may find it at the following location(s):
  • https://www.neliti.com/publica... (external link)

  • To submit an update or takedown request for this paper, please submit an Update/Correction/Removal Request.

    Suggested articles