Title translated from album caption.Captioned in Ottoman Turkish and French.No. 10.No. 110.One of the oldest examples of Ottoman civil architecture in Istanbul, used as Müse-yi Hümayun (Empire Museum) between 1875 and 1891. Since the 1950s, it has been used as the Museum of Turkish Tiles and Ceramics.In album: Palaces, mosques, monuments, and other structures, Istanbul and environs, Ottoman Empire.Forms part of: Abdul-Hamid II Collection (Library of Congress)
To submit an update or takedown request for this paper, please submit an Update/Correction/Removal Request.