The Indiana State Normal School in Terre Haute opened in 1870. In 1929 it was renamed Indiana State Teachers College and later on became Indiana State University. This view shows students and faculty assembled on the lawn some time in the 1920s. A similar image can be seen with PAN0209.The original nitrate negative was copied with funds provided by a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission in 1990. This digital image was created from that copy. The copy prints and negatives are stored in Microfiche Number order. Interpositives are stored in PAN number order
To submit an update or takedown request for this paper, please submit an Update/Correction/Removal Request.